Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! Stats Page
Show Details: April 2018
March Madness is over and the winner is Bill-anova
- First: Roxanne Roberts 14 (2 / 6)
- Second Tied: Roy Blount, Jr. 13 (3 / 5)
- Second Tied: Peter Grosz 13 (3 / 5)
John Kasich had help from the audience for the second and third Not My Job questions.
During the Lightning Fill-in-the-Blank, Roxanne Roberts almost said "President Voldemort" when trying to say "President Vladimir Putin". Roy Blount, Jr. answered a question about the falling Chinese Space Station with "satellite" and Peter Sagal accepted the answer.
I don't dance now, I make money moves. I'm Cardi-Bill
- First Tied: Faith Salie 16 (2 / 7)
- First Tied: Tom Bodett 16 (4 / 6)
- Third: Adam Burke 13 (3 / 5)
- First: Maz Jobrani 15 (3 / 6)
- Second Tied: Helen Hong 14 (2 / 6)
- Second Tied: Mo Rocca 14 (2 / 6)
With Carl Kasell passing away this week, Peter Sagal remembered Carl Kasell with a dedicated segment after the Lightning Fill-in-the-Blank segment and included a clip of Carl introducing the show from 2010 at the beginning of the show.
Maz Jobrani flexed his Italian accent in telling his Bluff the Listener story.
When Bill Kurtis was asked how Edie Falco did on the Not My Job segment, Bill said that Edie got two correct and then said "It looks like three to me" as Edie's character in The Sopranos would have said it.
Another instance of all three panelists answering six Lightning Fill-in-the-Blank questions correct.
I'm 99.9% effective. I'm the birth-control Bill
- First: Paula Poundstone 14 (2 / 6)
- Second: Negin Farsad 11 (3 / 4)
- Third: Brian Babylon 8 (2 / 3)
Another instance in which all three of the correct Not My Job answers were "B"