Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! Stats Page
Show Details: June 2012
In all three Not My Job segments in this best of show had Faith Salie as a panelist.
- First: Mo Rocca 16 (2 / 7)
- Second: Roxanne Roberts 14 (4 / 5)
- Third: P.J. O'Rourke 12 (2 / 5)
- Sam Kass 3
Peter did a great reference to the Kanamits's book "To Serve Man" from the Twilight Zone episode of the same name. Mo Rocca got tripped up over Peter's joke and reference.
- First: Amy Dickinson 15 (3 / 6)
- Second: Maz Jobrani 13 (3 / 5)
- Third: Roy Blount, Jr. 12 (2 / 5)
In the Lightning Fill-in-the-Blank round, Maz Jobrani answered six questions correctly (Peter said right, yes or correct six times and there were six dings), but Carl stated that Maz only had answered five correctly. Even the show's transcript lists six "(SOUNDBITE OF BELL)" for Maz. The correct score breakdown should have been: 3 / 6 / 15, not the 3 / 5 / 13 as noted by the show. If the points had been tallied correctly for Maz, Maz and Amy would have been tied for first.
- First: Paula Poundstone 16 (2 / 7)
- Second: Luke Burbank 14 (4 / 5)
- Third: Brian Babylon 13 (3 / 5)
Paula Poundstone yelled, "Are you nuts?!?!" when the caller chose Luke's bluff. Rob Reiner answered the same number of Not My Job questions correctly as his father, Carl Reiner, did on an earlier show. Rob Reiner got bleeped while excited that he won the round.
- First: Mo Rocca 13 (3 / 5)
- Second: Kyrie O'Connor 12 (2 / 5)
- Third: Alonzo Bodden 8 (2 / 3)
During the second panelist round, while Kyrie was starting to work out and spit out possible answers, she said, "I'm turning into Mo."