Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! Stats Page
Show Details: April 2013
- First: Roxanne Roberts 17 (3 / 7)
- Second: Brian Babylon 14 (2 / 6)
- Third: Peter Grosz 9 (3 / 3)
- First: Faith Salie 15 (3 / 6)
- Second: Alonzo Bodden 13 (3 / 5)
- Third: Luke Burbank 12 (2 / 5)
Faith Salie asked if "Batman & Robin" movie is the one which Batman had nipples. At which, Mark Bittman responded with, "that answers the first question" and Peter stating, facetiously, that he will never invite Faith Salie back on to the show. Mark was in fact right that it was the correct answer to the first question and was the only question Mark answered correctly.
At the beginning of the Lightning Fill-in-the-Blank round, when Carl provided the panelist's scores and standings in which Luke was third with 2 points, Peter said, "Luke you're definitely going to go third". Luke actually went first. Funnily enough, Luke ended up coming in third at the end of the round.
- Jeff Bridges 1
- Arne Duncan 2
- Al Gore 3
- Erykah Badu 3
- Melinda Gates 2
The Not My Job segment with Secretary of Education Arne Duncan featured the interesting discussion with Paula Poundstone. The show also included additional Not My Job content with former Vice President Al Gore that didn't make it on air.
- First: Amy Dickinson 17 (3 / 7)
- Second: Roy Blount, Jr. 14 (2 / 6)
- Third: Maz Jobrani 9 (3 / 3)
- Kal Penn 3