Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! Stats Page
Show Details: December 2016
Don't worry about the Constitution, I'll be your Bill of Rights
- First: Adam Felber 18 (4 / 7)
- Second: Luke Burbank 15 (3 / 6)
- Third: Helen Hong 12 (2 / 5)
Listeners of Luke Burbank's podcast, "Too Beautiful to Live," podcast will instantly pick up on the names that Luke used in his Bluff the Listener story.
Peter Sagal accepted Adam Felber's answer of "Ecstasy" for Adam's sixth Lightning Fill-in-the-Blank question. The correct answer was actually hallucinogenic mushrooms.
Pick up the phone, it's a Bill Kurtis-y call
- First: Peter Grosz 17 (3 / 7)
- Second: Faith Salie 14 (2 / 6)
- Third: Paula Poundstone 12 (2 / 5)
Paula Poundstone went with her take on an Irish accent when reading quotes in her Bluff the Listener story.
Hey, Nutcracker, let me be your Billerina
- First: Tom Bodett 15 (3 / 6)
- Second: Roxanne Roberts 12 (2 / 5)
- Third: Adam Burke 10 (2 / 4)
Peter Sagal accepted Tom Bodett's answer of "making sweet, sweet love" for a Lightning Fill-in-the-Blank question regarding an Oregon Department of Transportation tweet telling people to "Netflix and Chill".
Jingle Bills, jingle Bills, jingle I'm
- First: Amy Dickinson 13 (3 / 5)
- Second: Adam Felber 12 (2 / 5)
- Third: Brian Babylon 10 (2 / 4)
Peter Sagal accepted Amy Dickinson's answer of a blow-up doll dressed as an old lady for one of the Lightning Fill-in-the-Blank questions.
I'm the anchor in the relay team that passes the baton of truth