Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! Stats Page
Show Details: August 2013
- First Tied: Brian Babylon 15 (3 / 6)
- First Tied: Roxanne Roberts 15 (3 / 6)
- Third: Bobcat Goldthwait 7 (3 / 2)
All three panelists were tied with three points each at the beginning of the Lightning Fill-in-the-Blank round. Bobcat's first attempt to answer his third question got bleeped.
Many of the segments and both Not My Job segments are the same ones aired during the similarly themed Best Of show on 2009-08-22 (and repeated on 2010-11-27).
- First: Paula Poundstone 16 (2 / 7)
- Second: Kyrie O'Connor 15 (3 / 6)
- Third: Adam Felber 14 (4 / 5)
The third choice for each of the Not My Job questions was Bruce Springsteen, who's nickname is "The Boss". Tony Danza actually answered the third question with Bruce Springsteen, which was not correct.
Also, the CEO of Cisco Systems is actually John Chambers, not Sandy Lerner as noted as the correct answer for the second Not My Job question. Sandy Lerner is one of Cisco's co-founders, but was never the CEO for Cisco.
- First: Charlie Pierce 15 (3 / 6)
- Second: Tom Bodett 13 (3 / 5)
- Third: Amy Dickinson 10 (2 / 4)