Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! Stats Page
Show Details: February 2016
Hey football fans turn off the game, let me be your Super Bill
- First: Alonzo Bodden 14 (2 / 6)
- Second Tied: Helen Hong 13 (3 / 5)
- Second Tied: Roy Blount, Jr. 13 (3 / 5)
Come join my secret society, the Billuminati
- First: Mo Rocca 18 (4 / 7)
- Second: Roxanne Roberts 17 (3 / 7)
- Third: Maz Jobrani 10 (2 / 4)
During the first panelist round, Mo Rocca asked for a hint and one thing that Roxanne Roberts mentioned was an itchy sweater. Seven years ago, on the show that aired on 2009-02-21, Mo Rocca made a comment about how homemade sweaters were always itchy. This lead to an ongoing saga in which fans wrote in complaining and eventually making a sweater for Mo Rocca.
Maz Jobrani had some fun plying his funny accents on the show again, this time a German accent during the Bluff the Listener round.
For the third Not My Job question, Jay and Mark split their answers, A and C respectively. The correct answer was "A" and Bill did count that has a third correct answer, but with an asterisk. Even without counting it correctly, Mark and Jay still answered two questions correctly to win.
I'm the anchor real men tattoo on their chest
Hey Gladys Knight, forget about Georgia. Take the midnight train to Bill
- First: Faith Salie 17 (3 / 7)
- Second: Paula Poundstone 12 (2 / 5)
- Third: Roy Blount, Jr. 9 (3 / 3)